85′ 2002 FG Luxury Trawler. USD$2,250,000 (SOLD)
**** BILLY GRAHAM YACHTS IS THE CENTRAL EXCLUSIVE LISTING BROKERAGE FOR AMNESIA 1V ****
THE COMBINED NAVAL ARCHITECT, BUILDER, AND OWNER PEDIGREE, FOR THIS CUSTOM ABS BUILT, ALL OCEANS LUXURY EXPEDITION VESSEL IS OVER 117 YEARS.
MAIN ENGINE REMANUFACTURED TO ORIGINAL FACTORY NEW ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS, INCLUDING WARRANTY COMMENCING ON JUNE 22, 2018.
TOTAL ENGINE REPLACEMENT COST WAS OVER $350,000
Amnesia 1V Photo Gallery
Compare other luxury yachts with Amnesia’s many features advantages and benefits.
– built to ABS Class-1 fiberglass specifications and beyond.
– an economical 220 VAC / 3 phase, power supply system.
– $1 million worth of luxury interior joinery work.
– 6,000 usg (22,712 Litres) gal fuel tank capacity.
– 1500 gal, fresh water and 150 gal holding tank capacity.
– superior fuel efficiency and cruising range.
– Vancouver, BC to Tokyo, Japan, on one fill up and still have approx 35% in reserve fuel in the tanks.
– ( a rare COMMERCIAL feature on a pleasure vessel) A Controllable Pitch Propeller. Because of the hull design and the CP prop, the owner says maneuvering Amnesia 1V, is easier than any of his previous twin-engine vessels.
– no diesel exhaust fumes on-deck.
– (4) secure hatches to watertight bilges.
– (5) athwart-ship watertight bulkheads.
– hull layup is to “superior” ABS high-speed rating, versus slower trawler vessel standards.
– fiberglass flybridge enclosure design on file. (line drawing available upon request)
Designed and built for Luxury and Safety.
The interior of this 86-foot vessel was custom designed and created by Guildmaster Furniture Ltd, and is finished throughout with meticulously crafted, rich Honduran mahogany. The main deck level features a spacious salon that opens into the pilothouse, a dining area and a fully-equipped galley with breakfast bar. Finely crafted spiral staircases lead to the lower accommodations deck staterooms and up to the flybridge deck. The fireplace in the salon creates a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. A built-in desk provides the perfect place to catch up on paperwork. The entertainment system features a flat screen television aft to Port and includes stereo surround sound for the main deck, all operated by remote control. The galley is fully-equipped with stainless steel appliances, extra cold storage, and granite countertops.
To Starboard of the galley is a finely crafted slightly raised dinette.
- Pilothouse 6 ft -10″
- Salon 6 ft – 10″
- Master stateroom ranges 6 ft – 8″ to 7 ft
- VIP stateroom 6 ft – 8″
- Forward stateroom 7 ft
- En-suites are the same height as the staterooms
- Lower accommodation passageways are 6 ft – 8″ x 36″ wide.
- Office / 4th stateroom 6 ft – 8″
- Engine room 6 ft – 7″ to 8 ft – 8″
Located to Port, aft of the pilothouse has an open design with stainless steel full-size appliances and granite countertops, provide the perfect environment for creating memorable meals.
- (2) Electric stoves with oven.
- (3) Refrigerators.
- Danby icemaker. (NEW 2016)
- (2) Freezers.
- Serviced Subzero refrigerator drawers.
- (2) Domestic hot water tanks.
- 24v fresh water pump. (NEW 2016)
- Plenty of cupboard and drawer storage.
- Large pantry.
- Microwave oven.
The FULL beam master stateroom is located approximately amidships for maximum comfort when underway in rough weather. It is exceptionally large and beautifully finished in Honduran mahogany with 3 large opening portholes to Starboard, all with secure deadlights. A separate lounge area, an en-suite vanity with his and her sinks and jacuzzi tub, enclosed shower, opening porthole with secure deadlight and Royal Flush electric toilet.
A spacious walk-in closet with plenty of his and her shirt & blouse shelves, dinner jacket and dress hanging space along with shoe racks. Built-in vanity table features custom curved makeup drawers. Next to the master stateroom is a spacious, 8.8′ x 7.7′ office or crafts room with ample shelving and storage. This space could be converted to a 4th stateroom, master library or other personal use. All spaces have complete heating and air conditioning individual digital controls.
Located forward to Starboard, with a Queen bed, private 3 piece en-suite with separate shower enclosure, and Royal Flush electric toilet. Honduran mahogany clothes closet and drawers, bedside tables with 110-volt lamps and plug-in receptacles. Both stateroom and en-suite have opening portholes with secure deadlights. All spaces have complete heating and air conditioning with digital controls.
To Starboard a single lower berth 84″ long and to Port one lower berth plus one upper berth, both 84″ long. Berth’s have double reading lights. Private 3 piece en-suite with Royal Flush electric toilet. Two opening portholes with secure deadlights. Complete heating and air conditioning controls. Full height clothes closet beside Starboard berth, drawers under each berth, plus large forward cabinet.
Located aft of the engine room on the same deck level. Access is from the Starboard walk-around main deck, via a water tight door, down several steps. The crew quarters are full beam, 6′- 6″ headroom, with a queen bed and private 3 piece en-suite, including a Royal Flush electric toilet. To Starboard is a full galley with refrigerator, 3 burner electric stove w/oven, sink, and dinette. Port and Starboard opening port holes with secure deadlights. Watertight hatch to the crew quarters bilge.
- Specially designed acoustic insulation system over the engine room, and the salon above, by “Sound Down Ltd”, Florida, USA.
- Full-size couch with Stylish end tables lamps and coffee table.
- Stylish writing desk.
- All windows are opening and can be locked securely on sliding SST brackets.
- Full entertainment center cabinet in the aft Port corner.
- Aft full height clothes closet.
- Large bookcase.
- The overhead throughout the vessel is imitation suede.
The power supply is an economical 220 VAC / 3 phase voltage with two 50 amp shore power connections, 120v AC, 12v and 24v DC systems.
- (2) 30 kW 75 HP John Deere diesel generators.
- 50 amp house service and 50 amp air conditioning service.
- Independent Port and Starboard 50 amp shore power electric cord reels.
- 12v plus 24v DC and 120v plus 220v AC systems with panels & fuse/circuit breaker protection
- (2) 4,000 watt Trace model SW4024 inverter/chargers.
- (2) Stamford alternators.
- (19) batteries (NEW 2016 / 2017)
- Emergency battery installed. (NEW 2016)
- Interior lighting is being converted to LED, as current bulbs wear out.
- Promar 24v 20 Amp charger for the generator. (NEW 2015)
Access is from the Starboard walk around main deck, via a watertight door, passageway down several steps and forward of the crew quarters, off the same passageway. The engine room is the full beam, and a range of 6 ft 6″ to 8 ft – 8″ ft of headroom with fluorescent lighting and power ventilation. Entire bilge is accessible by removing individual floor panels as needed. Large well-lighted workbench, with tools suited to this vessel. The main gen set is in a sound shield to Port. Genset #2 is secured on vibration mounts and located above the main engine supported by heavy fabricated steel square tubing.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- (2) 600 US/gpd Village Marine water makers.
- Two 30 kW 75 hp John Deere Power Tech model 4039DFM generators. #1 has 4,390 hrs and #2 has 1,492 hrs as of Sept 1, 2018.
- Key Power 50 hp bow & stern thrusters.
- Heavy duty fixed stabilizer fins c/w hinged Wesmar hydraulically controlled aft fin sections.
- 45″ Bronze 3 blade ZF controllable pitch propeller. (with spare blade).
- Positive flow propeller tunnel.
- Zero degrees propeller shaft angle.
- Fuel is loaded from any dockside source, Port or Stb’d side directly into 4 of 5 main fuel storage tanks. (optional #5 tank has never been used for any purpose) Fuel is then filtered and pumped into two separate Port and Starboard day tanks, feeding the main engine, (2) genset’s and the diesel heater. Then pumped through dual fuel/water separators (ABS requirement) before being supplied to the machinery. This eliminates any chance contaminated fuel could reach the injectors.
- Dry stack diesel exhaust for the main and gen sets, discharges high above avoiding top deck fumes.
- 200,000 BTU Cruiseair AC system.
- Webasto diesel hot water heating system.
Located Port side lower accommodations deck forward, with full-size Maytag, Neptune model over and under front loading washer and dryer. Large opening porthole with secure deadlight. 110-volt receptacles, large counter space, drawers, and cabinets, plus slide out ironing board.
Twin helm chairs.
- Wooden helm wheel.
- Rudder angle indicator.
- Kahlenberg compressed air horn.
- Comnav 5001 auto-pilot.
- Kobelt engine controls.
- Sunbrella aft lounge deck full beam, overhead sun shade. (NEW-04/17)
- SST icemaker.
- Sunbrella water resistant aft lounge seating cushions. (NEW-04/17)
- Jacuzzi hot tub with insulated cover.
- Dinette table.
- 2500 lb hydraulic davit.
- Port and Starboard watertight Dutch doors.
- Forward raked windows, to reduce interior glare.
- Finely craft Honduran mahogany dinette seating.
- (2) piece day head to Starboard.
- Full-size chart table Port side.
- Teak helm wheel.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Kobelt engine throttle control.
- All engine function monitoring instruments
- Compressed air horn
- Gauge dimmer
- Tankwatch 4 level monitor system, Sealand
- Bow and stern thruster controls.
- Muir windlass controls
- Kobelt controllable propeller pitch control. CP
- ICOM VHF marine transceiver IC-M424 Class “D”
- Port & Starboard mounted Sonar.
- Standard Horizon Spectrum+ GX2355S 24W VHF/FM marine transceiver.
- KVH Gyro Trac compass
- Simrad RC42N compass
- (2) Custom computers with solid state hard drives for Nobeltec chart plotters
- Chart plotter 19″ and 22″ flat screen displays
- (2) INTERPHASE forward-looking SE-200 Sonar transducers, Port & Stb’d.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator, GP-32
- Raymarine RS-130 GPS
- Raymarine C-125 chart plotters
- Raymarine AIS 350 receiver / AIS 650 class B transponder
- Depth sounder
- (2) Nobeltec Radar 6 kW, 4 ft scanners (serviced 2016)
- North Star radar interface module. (new 2016)
- Comnav 5001 autopilot.
- Simrad compass RC42N for the autopilot. (new 2015)
- Intercom system
- Satellite TV system, KVH G6, high definition (main salon & master) (new 2015).
- Set StimUtalk 24G wireless
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone, with mounted Iridium marine antenna
- SSB antenna only.
- ACR-RCL-100D remote control searchlight, with 360-degree point pad
- (2) Village Marine Tec watermaker displays
- Jastram steering joystick
- Jastram electro / hydraulic steering system
- 4 station Kobelt 6525 electronic engine controls
- Wesmar Gyro stabilizer controls
- FLYBRIDGE: C125 chart plotter, Comnav autopilot, VHF, Kobelt engine controls and searchlight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Motor Yachts Wanted
We have a US client looking for a twin diesel yacht 70 – 90 ft with interior headroom throughout, to suit his 6′- 5″ height. Price range up to USD 2.5 mil.
*** This photo is just an example of a possible choice. ***