SAILING VESSEL LISTING PHOTOS and SPECIFICATIONS
SAILING YACHTS FOR SALE
39 ft 2005 Beneteau Cyclades- Asking USD$75,000
A very well maintained yacht, owned by motivated sellers, ready to move on to their next adventure.
An electric windlass is fitted for 8mm chain. Anchor, bow roller and associated fittings present.
Stainless steel and aluminium fittings are used throughout.
- General Description:
- Holidays are above all for rediscovering yourself. To enjoy together the pleasure of spending your time swimming, relaxing and having fun. To taste once again the incomparable feeling of living out of doors, to discover idyllic creeks as a family and to teach your children to helm – pictures forever engraved in family memories and which will always have the sweet flavour of the Cyclades.The Cyclades 39.3 is offered with 3 spacious and practical cabins. With its light-coloured woodwork and soft lines, a large family can happily live aboard. A linear galley is opposite a large saloon. It benefits from plenty of clever stowage and can offer all the equipment necessary (170 L, refrigerator, microwave oven, etc). Equally satisfactory is the central saloon seat, which is mounted on rails for easy movement.
- compass x 2, Depth sounder, Log, wind instrument, chart plotter, VHF, autopilot.
- At starboard helm position: ST6001 autopilot (connected to a computer).
- At port helm position: ST60 Tridata and wind instrument connected to the windvane.
- Transducers, sensors and connecting cables.
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves -quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder and bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- One accommodation layout: 3 cabins, 1 head.
- Parquet style laminated sole.
- Interior lighting by means of numerous halogen deckhead lights and reading lights.
House Electrical System:
- Batteries are 2x 200AH AGM, replaced 2018
- Isolator switch with Negative Isolator Present
- House electrics are un-bonded and ungrounded
- Charging is per shore power, engine alternator or Solar 260w
- All lighting is LED.
- Control panel, stereo, battery monitoring and tank monitoring are present and functional
- inverter present and functional
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 1 service battery (12 V – 2 x 140 A).
- Back-lit electrical panel with 16 x 12 V switches and 3 x 220 V switches.
- 12 V circuit protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 220 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30 mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 6 x 220 V electrical sockets.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.00 m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic waste bin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving along hull for stowage.
- 2 burner gimballed gas hob and oven.
- 2 T4 opening ports, 171 x 627, in coachroof coaming.
- 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit (top opening).
- Vessel has one manual head and shower compartment
- Pressure water pump. Manual sea water pump.
- All plumbing uses flexible hose pvc hose with quick connect fittings
- various sea cocks, bronze, Pvc, Stainless.
- Chrome mixers and shower heads interior, plastic on transom.
- 1x PVC water tank fwd under v-berth
- 1x holding tanks
- Electric and manual bilge pumps present and functional calorifier located behind engine compartment.
- Engine: Yanmar 40 HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank (220 litres) under aft starboard berth, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement points.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier. A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a vinylester. The gelcoat is white.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A diamond point non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
- 1 furling genoa with anti-UV strip and 110% overlap for easier handling.
- 1 mainsail with sliders and 2 reefing points.
- Lazy jack.
- 1 blue and sand-coloured Lazy bag.
- Mainsail stowed in fixed sail bag with lazy-jacks
- Genoa 110% furled onto forestay
- mainsail replaced 2016, genoa replaced 2017.
- 1 mainsheet led back to the cockpit.
- 1 main halyard led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom topping lift with cleat on the mast.
- 2 reefing lines and 2 Cunninghams led back to the cockpit.
- 1 mainsail foot outhaul led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom vang with 4-part tackle and led back to the cockpit.
- 2 genoa sheets.
- 1 genoa halyard led to winch with jammer and cleat on the mast.
Handling the running rigging:
- Profurl foresail furler.
- Two self-tailing winches aft and two self-tailing winches on the housetop.
- All halyards and sheets run to mast-base turning blocks and aft through deck organizers to Spinlok jammers. Genoa sheets run aft over genoa-car to winches.
- 2 mainsheet U-bolts on coachroof.
- 6 jammers to starboard: mainsail foot outhaul, main halyard, reefs 1 and 2, mainsheet, boom vang.
- Predominantly Lewmar blocks, cars and sheaves.
- 2 jammers to port: Cunningham for reefs 1 and 2.
- 1 x 6-sheave deck organiser and 1 x 3-sheave deck organiser.
- Discontinuous stainless steel rigging 1x 19 SST wire.
- 2 shroud chainplates on deck line.
- Inner shrouds.
- Double backstay with bottle screws and 2 stainless steel chainplates.
- 1 classic forestay.
- 1 stainless steel stemhead fitting.
- 7/8 fractional rig.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Beneteau Photo Gallery
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
OUR SOLD SAILING VESSELS
55 ft 2002 Custom Steel Christensen Pilothouse. S/V Western Grace — SOLD
52 ft 1980 Cheoy Lee FG Motorsailer. S/V Carrousel lll — SOLD
48 ft 1974 Maple Leaf FG CKPT. S/V Sunflower — SOLD
50 ft 1995 Custom Steel Ketch. S/V Odessa Spirit — SOLD
52 ft 1988 Roberts Custom Steel Motorsailer. S/V Freedom Dancer — SOLD
42 ft 1979 Westsail CKPT Ketch. S/V Spirit Wind — SOLD
43 ft 1988 Robertson & Caine FG Cutter. S/V Summer Love — SOLD
42 ft 1977 Maple Leaf Centre Cockpit Sloop. S/V Jeanni — SOLD
42 ft 1985 Fraser FG CKPT Cutter. S/V Sjanske — SOLD
42 ft 1976 Fraser FG Centre Cockpit Sloop. S/V Taragon — SOLD
37 ft 1983 C&C FG Sloop. S/V Butch Cassidy — SOLD
44 ft 1999 Roberts FG Centre Cockpit Cutter. S/V Genesis — SOLD
52 ft Huntingford Cutter. S/V Ambush – SOLD
SAILING YACHTS WANTED
We have a Dutch buyer looking for a 45 – 50 ft cutter or ketch, which is currently offshore equipped or capable. Ideal departure points would be the East coast of Africa, Cape Town or the Med.
*** This photo is just an example of a possible choice. ***
We have a New Zealand buyer looking for a 45 – 50 ft cutter. Ideal departure points would be New Zealand or the East coast of Africa.
*** This photo is just an example of a possible choice. ***